ECOSYSTEM PARTNERSHIP EDUCATION
Partner with the BCH and receive endorsement of your education program.
We recognize and appreciate that often times Board Certified Haircolorists use their talent and skills to teach, share, and create education for single platform education groups or manufacturers.
To honor this we offer the Board Certified Haircolorist Educator the opportunity to receive endorsement of their program through an EcoSystem Partnership Education with the BCH.
Requirements: Must be a recognized Board Certified Haircolorist listed in the directory and in good standing
The following is a listing of the submission package for approval and endorsement:
- Submit Application
- Resume including one (1) industry character reference
- Cover letter to the board
- Sample Outline of program
- Up to a 10 minute video including the presentation of a BCH principle (ie, porosity grades, stages of lightness, natural haircolor categories, etc)
Please note: the video must be hosted somewhere such as Youtube or Vimeo to generate a URL link
Approval Process: The approval commitee will be comprise of BCH assessors appointed by the BCH Board. You will be notified of acceptance or denial within 2 weeks of submission.
The Board Certified Haircolorist Education Partner will receive:
- Stacked digital badge credentials to be used on any digital media, social media, website or printed material
- BCH popup banner for classes and workshops
- BCH directory listing link to class information
- BCH Brochures to be distributed
- BCH Talking points
- Model waiver
- BCH Logowear
BCH Education Partner commitments & responsibilities:
- Use and teach manufacturer products according to directions
- Attribute BCH when discussing principles, assessment process and techniques
- Offer a BCH "elevator pitch" with every class or workshop